[DeTomaso] NPC: Worldly Business Advice Needed

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 15:01:46 EDT 2012

Hi,

Just went through a rather trying six week process where it turns out the
middlemen gatekeepers to Investors in a film were in fact
a scam operation, disheartening to say the least after such a long, drawn
out process.  It finally came down to the presented fees
and other requirements that are the final warning signs associated with
crooks. Luckily, Mom didn't raise a fool and I have a fiduciary
duty to our existing investors not to be stupid like those too narrowly
focused on their goals to see that they are being slowly sucked
in and about to be separated from their existing funds.

No worries, I'm not asking for money or looking for investors here, what I
would like is any references that any of you "Titans of Industry
might have to legitimate investor groups, investors or fund raising
professionals (who are usually paid around 5% of what they secure).
You need not call them, simply send a name and contact info if you know of
those who are trustworthy in this tenuous business.

Thanks,

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt