[DeTomaso] Drop battery box

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 20 21:30:55 EDT 2012

Same box must be in mine. Made for an Optima and takes a shoe horn and Vaseline to get it in or out. Also allow time for the skin to grow back after scraping your knuckles during the process. Description may be slightly exaggerated for effect but you get the point.

Peter Kovacs
209 345-6708
209 436-2000 fx