[DeTomaso] Rocker arm alignment

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Sep 20 14:25:51 EDT 2012

I would contact the vendor who built the engine.  Show them the photos
and ask them what they think.  Go from there.

Vendors usually like the opportunity to make something right.  It's
their business to do "good" business with people and if something
isn't right, they usually like to make it right before they take a
chance at ruining further business.

Not everyone works that way, so don't be surprised if they say "so
what."  But give them the first chance to make it right.

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home