[DeTomaso] Oil Cooler Location

J B Reardon jbreardon at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 11:17:53 EDT 2012

The radiator I have is brand-new, still had the plastic
thread protectors and was in the original shipping box. This piece looks like
it cost the taxpayers a lot of money.  Here is the information off the ID tag.  It was made in Lockport, NY by Harrison, model AP12AU10-02, part no
8517956, cust no 532456-NSN2930-00-535-6960 and the year was 1981.  Perhaps some of the club members who worked
in the defense industry can shed light on the purpose and vehicle it was
designed to fit.

I am re-building my 72 Pantera as a track car with
occasional street use.

Jim Reardon