[DeTomaso] good news?

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 10:31:18 EDT 2012

Well, just from a brand management POV, if I were the evil empire, I'd
guard my investment by stopping unauthorized use of MY logo ( which I paid
for )
and immediately protect myself from any liability issues if a product with
my logo or name on it failed and I was sued over it.
Even if I didn't build it, I'd have to invest thousands to say so and get
it dismissed.
9i.e, somebody puts on one of my jackets, drives into a lake, it becomes
water logged, they can't get it off and they drown, personally,
I'm thinking the gene pool has just been improved, but some unscrupulous
attorney will go after
the car, the seatbelt maker, the jacket maker, the name on the jacket, the
door lock maker, the highway contractor, the guardrail installer, the
property owner,
the engine management system, the brake system maker, etc.  You go after
everything and everybody until you find money.

Not to mention the profit from Pantera specific parts which may or may not
have patent protection and given the cost of BMW parts, a huge profit
potential

Michael