[DeTomaso] good news?

Jim Gray grayjim at att.net
Thu Sep 20 10:01:30 EDT 2012

I agree with brand identity being burnished by appearing in the media but, IIRC,
DeTomaso went after some of the vendors way back when to try and get fees for
logo use.  I seem to recall that Hall started saying they had parts for the
*classic* Pantera.  I think this was way back when DeTomaso was still trying to
make new cars and new models.

Those who have been dealing with P-cars prior to about 1985 could probably
expand on what happened back then.

Jim Gray