[DeTomaso] good news?

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 09:46:26 EDT 2012

Copyrights.  (or trademarks or whatever).

Maybe it wouldn't do anything.  But I still don't see what we would gain by
someone buying the DeTomaso name.  And that's really all it is.

If they built a modern GT5-S with the same exact body as the original GT5-S,
but with updated mechanics, I would buy one.  But that's very unlikely.  At
best, they'll make something that kinda, sorta, looks like a Pantera, but
they'll feel the need to update it.  And it won't be the same.

Will Kooiman
Senior Oracle Applications DBA
C 281.772.3567
E WKooiman at RedRiverSolutions.com <mailto:HMalone at RedRiverSolutions.com>
 <http://redriversolutions.com/> 14800 Quorum Drive Suite 325
Dallas, Texas 75254

Notice of Confidentiality
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above and Red River
Solutions, LLC.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
Red River Solutions, LLC. immediately by e-mail, and delete the original
message.