[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 98, Issue 17-SUNDAY DRIVE

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 15:30:50 EDT 2012

IMHO opinion, it does what I need it to do, stop the dieseling when I shut
the car down.

I have 11:5 to 1 compression and the higher the octane, the more it takes
to ignite the fuel ( like a spark )

whereas, a hot cylinder at lower compression will still diesel on fumes (
as your recent post on Funny

cars explained, "after a while, no spark is even needed" )

It works for me.

I used Lucas brand in the red bottle, 7.99 at Napa, 10.99 at AZ, Advance
and OR.

Michael

plus, the fumes are cool and it burns the eyes of those who stand behind it
at car shows   ;-)

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia