[DeTomaso] control arm bushings, thick shoulder in or out???

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 12:42:23 EDT 2012

John,

    The bushings are poly.  I took the suspension apart for powder coating, and I'm not sure how the fronts were, the rears had the thick shoulder out.

    But the front control arms perfectly fit the ears with one thick side out and one thin side out.  This gives me a chance to add about one degeee of caster, so it seems like a good thing.  Maybe someone modified something at some point?  It was originally a European car if that matters???

Ken