[DeTomaso] rocker arm alignment

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Sep 19 03:15:19 EDT 2012

Justin reminded me of yet another factor: not all 351-C guideplates are the
same thickness or design (the studs vary, too), so you may well find some
combination that fit "better" than what you now have. But it will be pure
guesswork to locate them. Better you find a competent Ford engine builder-
perhaps a local racer will know of one- and ask him if he can help. The 351-C is
a far different engine than the 350 Chevy which can be successfully rebuilt
by practically anyone. There are pitfalls not found in other designs- the
guideplate fit is only one. If you post your location, I may know of someone
in your local area. Good luck- J Deryke