[DeTomaso] control arm bushings, thick shoulder in or out???

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 22:02:37 EDT 2012

Mine are the aftermarket bushings by Dennis Quella.  They fit with one fat
and one skinny.  So, you can stagger and get more caster.  They wouldn't
fit with 2 fat.  And trust me, you can be too fat.

I might be remembering it incorrectly.  I did bushings about 10 years ago.
 Has it really been that long?