[DeTomaso] Rocker arm alignment

sean mundy seanmundy at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 14:24:26 EDT 2012

Just got my engine back from the builder.  After I got over the bling factor I noticed some of the rockers are not lined up directly over the top of the valve stem tip.
See picture links.  These CompCam rockers are installed on CHI 3v heads.  I've rotated the engine several times and the alignment doesn't differ.
All of roller tips are hitting the center of the valve stem so I think the pushrod lengths are good.
It's just the offset side to side on a couple of the rockers that has me worried.
Appreciate any opinions.
http://poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=38019
http://poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=38017