[DeTomaso] [TPR] 2012 SSCC Update from the field

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon Sep 17 20:44:57 EDT 2012

The thought had crossed my mind but it's -very- impractical.  The
donor would have to run the course, then come back to Lund via highway
93 to Ely (the -long- way around), then West on highway 6, to 318, to
Lund.  Probably a two to three hour trip.  If the donor was first off
the line and broke all speed limits getting back to the start line, it
-might- be possible.  But we'd rather not promote that kind of thing.
:)

Asa Jay