[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 98, Issue 17-SUNDAY DRIVE

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Sep 17 20:06:01 EDT 2012

~500 miles -today-.
~300 miles yesterday (most of which was at or near 120 MPH with a 109 average)
~300 miles last Thursday
~500 miles last Wednesday
~500 miles last Tuesday

...and ~500 miles to go, tomorrow.
Averaging 19 MPG.

So I find out the Virginia City Hillclimb wasn't held this last
weekend, but the 25th Anniversary run of the Silver State Classic
Challenge -was-.  The first weekend in years the two events don't
collide.

Bob... you really should have been there.  :)

Asa Jay

Quoting RCBSONS1 at aol.com:

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home