[DeTomaso] Todd attic parts question for the collective

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Sep 17 10:15:11 EDT 2012

Dear Jerry,

           IIRC, the Ariston shocks are not desirable and aren't for
rebuilding.  IIRC, some early Panteras did have Konis and those can be
rebuilt by Koni.  If you have Ariston shocks, which is most likely, then
I would suggest new shocks and springs.   They will make the current
challenge feel like a new car.

                   Warmest regards, Chuck Engles