[DeTomaso] Upgrade List

Stephen Nelson steve at snclocks.com
Mon Sep 17 09:59:44 EDT 2012

Great response JDeRyke.  And yes, my comment was poorly written - the
problem is the stub axles.

Actually, yes, I joined POCA a while ago, had a lovely chat with Judy, a
very charming lady, and then started following this e-mail group, reading
for-sale ads, and looking at cars that I can find locally.  Hence my
decision to start putting together a list, as I have in fact started doing.
And now I will start reading back issues of the POCA newsletters - hadn't
spotted that option on the site till you mentioned it.

In truth, being new to this group, I can assure you I will miss state things
again, yet my desire to learn is first and foremost - and responses like
yours, even ones starting out with "Absolutely wrong" are part of the
process.

Stephen Nelson

SNClocks.com <http://www.snclocks.com/>

Click here for our new
<http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Hammered-Dulcimers/About-Steves-D
ulcimers/19824807_4sHGgj#1558377542_LKmkrT7> Hammered Dulcimers website

Click here for my new blog <http://www.perfectoldman.com/>  on finding
happiness in retirement

  _____