[DeTomaso] attic parts

rtaspl at aol.com rtaspl at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 09:38:21 EDT 2012

  So I was going thru the attic and I have 1 set of pantera springs and shocks, all I see is a sticker on one that said ARISTON.      1 pair fr brake dust covers  that look new.    oil dip stick.   factory fr mount radiator fans.   stock rear sway bar with mounts.  stock steering wheel with fr cover gone.   big brass radiator, may or may not be stock.    Can anyone use this stuff?  I can take  a photo and email it to you if you want one.  I may have more coming but for now  where can I ship this stuff?
                     Todd Reid  20 miles on new motor