[DeTomaso] Paint schemes

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 16:58:54 EDT 2012

LOL, Im not going to step into a color war, I will admit that White is my
3rd favorite color for the Pre-L and L series cars and my favorite color
for the newer 200 / GT5-S series cars.

Mine is Yellow and I've always liked the Grabber Blue ones.  Thought that
the Mopar Sublime or Lamborghini Green and Lambo Orange were nice.

But I was asking about anything unusual moreso than a specific color.

Michael