[DeTomaso] Upgrade List

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sat Sep 15 21:45:49 EDT 2012

Stephen, I posed the same topic a while ago and got a rather cold response.
It does seem that there are an abundance of Pantera information spread
around everywhere and some owners have done a great job documenting their
projects. Good as it may be, it does not provide discussions around the
pros and cons of what was done and very few lessons learned. I think a
structured Pantera Wiki site would allow this community to define some
topics and document equipment options and lessons learned in an attempt to
build the ultimate Pantera for:

   - Reliable Daily Driver
   - Show Car
   - Open Road Racer
   - SCCA Track Car
   - Bone Stock replacement
   - Restomod

For topics like flaw with and mods to:

   - Cooling System
   - Electrical (ignition, lights, charging, accessories, fuse box, dash,
   alternator)
   - Engine
   - Gauges
   - Hubs