[DeTomaso] Driving Our Detomaso

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 17:00:08 EDT 2012

So, I know everyone loves to work on and enhance their car, but any stories about driving it recently?

I was doing the most mundane of chores (dropping a friend off at the airport) and it ended up in a great drive.

For some reason, the weather and traffic both cooperated to create an amazing drive home from the airport.

I quickly appreciated the power of the motor and the chassis engineering of Dallara. These cars feel soooo good from 90mph on up as any Italian exotic should.

I hadn't had that much fun in any car in a long time...WOW.

LS

central
wines-spirits   est 1934

625 e street nw