[DeTomaso] Dumb Techno Question: Front mounted AC Condensers

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Tue Sep 11 22:17:43 EDT 2012

Dear Forum,

                      I am aware that some people have mounted the AC
condensers in the front.   This supposedly permits more air flow and
improved AC function at all speeds.

                      My question is:  does it impair the cooling efficiency
of the radiator mounted behind the condenser?    Other that the work
involved in moving the condenser to the front is there any downside to a
front mounted AC condenser?

                                               Warmest regards,  Chuck
Engles