[DeTomaso] 25th Anniversary of SSCC - last announcement

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Sep 10 23:02:27 EDT 2012

All systems are GO! The morning of Tuesday, September 11, the Racing
Against Autism Pantera will be heading out on a two day road trip to
attend the 25th Anniversary running of the Silver State Classic
Challenge. We appreciate your prayers for a safe and successful event.

Starting (hopefully) around 8 AM, you can track our daily progress in
real time (10 minute updates) on SPOT: http://share.f
indmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=08yXC3o9GAOojuKfUQZXTQtynybrIzWeY
<http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=08yXC3o9GAOojuKfUQZXTQtynybrIzWeY>

You can see our planned route here:
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=215278321609192197836.0004c8d5cfbc6ab0fde9b&msa=0&ll=41.885921%2C-116.037598&spn=11.871724%2C28.54248
<https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=215278321609192197836.0004c8d5cfbc6ab0fde9b&msa=0&ll=41.885921%2C-116.037598&spn=11.871724%2C28.54248>

You can learn more about the Silver State Classic Challenge here:
http://www.silverstateclassic.com/ <http://www.silverstateclassic.com/>

And you can donate to the ISAAC Foundation here:
http://www.silverstateclassic.com/ <http://www.silverstateclassic.com/>
... be sure to mention Racing Against Autism.

Lastly... please pass this on to all your friends who would be
interested in helping Autistic kids receive the help they need.

Thank you,
Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired