[DeTomaso] BriteSmile onboard videos

wolfgang geisler wgeisler at gmx.de
Mon Sep 10 09:14:46 EDT 2012

Hi all,

btw the brite smile pantera finished 9th of 27 cars (5th in class) in race 2 on sunday but  unfortunately just finished two laps in race 1 on saturday. Pls find the detailed results on
http://www.avd.de/ogpracing/2012/rennen3.php
and choose "rennen 3".

As far as I know one of the drivers was the well known and experienced german peter hoffmann who competed in the interserie (the euro counterpart to the canam series in the 70s) and had a pole at spa francochamps 24h in 1971. he still is taking part with his mclaren M8F in many european classic car events. so most likely the man knows what to do behind the wheel....

pls see:
http://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Hoffmann_(Rennfahrer)

Wolfgang