[DeTomaso] Incredible example of Tjaarda design

Ian Hannington ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Mon Sep 10 06:27:59 EDT 2012

I traded in my '72 Mach 1 for a Fiesta in 1980.  I beat the heck out of that
thing.  I think what led to its demise was driving from Michigan to Arizona
towing a U-haul trailer with all my worldly possessions.  I remember barely
making it up some of those steep mountain roads.  I did have a lot of good
times in that car though......

Ian