[DeTomaso] Tool Roll

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 8 22:29:50 EDT 2012

Jack...
 I have contacted Michael about the Tool Bag. I have the original Tool Bag from my 73! Tools and all...and also have the wooden handle screw drivers!  The Bag does have a little tear in it but other wise in pretty good shape for bring about 40 years old!

Like Charles said the tools are rather crude!

Shortly after I got he Car in 02/02, I took the Car to a PCNC Tech session where I had help from Jim Kuehne changing the Alternator and adjusting the Org. Carb! Come April Mark Tumbarello and I took the Car with the PCNC group to Las Vegas, mid way stopped over night. In the morning before leaving I was warming the Car up when Mark said...there water dripping from under the Car! My Heart Stopped! Well we got out of the Car, got out the Original Tool Kit jacked up the Car! Mark took a look to find that it seemed that many of the hose clamps were not tight! DOH...He tighten up most of the clamps, No more leaks and we were on our way! With no more problems! (fingers crossed!) The Jack was slow but it worked!

Curt