[DeTomaso] SSCC right around the corner

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Sep 6 22:31:38 EDT 2012

Alright boys and girls,
We have one more free weekend until the 25th Anniversary running of the
Silver State Classic Challenge.  I got word from Dennis "Mad Dawg"
Antenucci himself that Peter "The German" Menyhart is now on the list of
drivers with his Pantera.  This may end up being the best showing of
Panteras in many years.  If you can't race it, you should take a
vacation and come out to cheer on the group.

Why bother when you can go to Texas and drive 85?
Because at the Silver State Classic Challenge, if you exceed 85, you
don't get a summons... you get a Certificate.

Oh, and did we mention the $10,000 prize purse being sponsored by Team
Pantera Racing?

Hope to see you there,
Asa Jay

--