[DeTomaso] FW: Re: NPC: EZ clean up tip

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 13:52:20 EDT 2012

David Bell has a lot of stories.  They need to go into a special edition
in Profiles.

1.  Cats can walk on water if they move their legs fast enough
2.  Toads and BBs (my favorite)
3.  Getting stuck under the house.
4.  Mummy varmits in the eves of his house
5.  His daughter and Quicksand
6.  Snake slime
7.  Indiana Jones and betting your buddy he won't eat a weird worm in the
desert.
8.  "We haven't had this much fun since the pigs ate grandpa."  - wait,
that was a phrase I picked up from someone else.

That's all I can think of right now.  I know there are at least 10 more.