[DeTomaso] Windshields in Europe

Phil Lockett montecarlo296 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 05:33:36 EDT 2012

First off, apologies if I slip into calling them windscreens.

I have found a contact in Finland who knows of a company that has blue top tinted and plain Pantera windshields in stock, and is happy to be intermediary when purchasing.

Individually they are 260Euro plus 80Euro for single packing case plus shipping.

So, Is there anyone lurking on here from the UK that wants a screen and wants to double up with me on the shipping?

Or does any one of you guys Stateside think there may be a case for shipping a batch over for selling on?

The company (Who unfortunately dont speak good English) have intimated that with a pattern they can make laminated screens for any application.

Phil