[DeTomaso] Deck lid wobbles

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 20:22:17 EDT 2012

David, you're welcome.
You saw my solution with the new latch and I do have about every stiffening
component that can br attached. I do drive it with some spirit and no
additional chips, it's alsi important to adjust the corner stops to create
a solid tensioned closure. You might want to do those things first before
you drill holes in a perfectly good deck lid, IMHO.

Michael Shortt