[DeTomaso] Nothing runs....

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 19:26:51 EDT 2012

I have a confession to make. Everytime I see something like this that
implies that the Pantera is not dependable, I get sort of offended.
Not defensive, just offended. I don't see any humor in it. Properly
sorted and maintained cars are NOT not dependable and everytime I see
something or someone saying they are, I want to correct them. Some
people might think I am overreacting but I can't help myself. I am
offended.

Sorry to burden you all with my personal problems but I feel about the
Pantera the same way as I do about my children.

Jeff (kidding but serious)
6559