[DeTomaso] Deck lid wobbles

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Wed Sep 5 16:17:01 EDT 2012

What's the root cause, maybe better to fix than hood pins etc.? I do believe
that my deck lid doesn't touch the sides, stock latch, two screw bumpers, no
more. Could your hinge pins be worn? Since the deck lid is metal and the
hinges are pretty solid (not like the wobbly 4 piece front hood hinges on my
68 Camaro) it shouldn't touch the sides? Sorry if all this has been looked
into, but in Lean-speak it's better to correct a problem than to compensate
for it...

Just my $0.02

Mikael