[DeTomaso] Deck lid wobbles

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:43:30 EDT 2012

Survey?  You are the only one that matters.  If you like it, keep it.

What is the name of that spoiler, anyway?  The Mullet?  (just kidding)

I like the spoiler that attaches to the very end and kicks up.  I believe it
is Larry Stock's car that has the one I'm talking about.

Seriously.  If you like it keep it.  We won't be seeing the back of your car
much anyway, except to pass.