[DeTomaso] Deck lid wobbles

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 09:59:26 EDT 2012

Geee.... you, too?  ;-)
JT said he likes it without the spoiler.

Maybe I won't put it back on? Hell, I don't know...
The spoiler makes the car look much longer. It's a strange effect.
If I leave it off, I either have to plug the holes, which makes it look
kinda' tacky.... or weld them shut forever.

Maybe I should take a survey.
All for leaving the spoiler off?
All for putting it back on?

Hah!