[DeTomaso] 400 Exhaust

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Tue Sep 4 14:39:26 EDT 2012

> That's what we call learning.

Yes it is. I just wish I would have ran the engine and did the learning
before having them ceramic coated. I guess I will have to hang them in my
basement when I fix it up. Maybe I could make lamp post out of them.

When the car is done and running, making different headers would not be
much for me to do when that is the only thing that needs to be done. The
try-y Could be something I could play with down the road.

I know I should be finishing up the Pantera; and I am but I am thinking of
pulling my old Lumina Nascar out of storage. We have a drag strip not too
far from my house. I wold like to make it a test bed for engines. I want
to do a high hp build for my 73 Trans Am but set it up and run it in the
Nascar first. It might be a fun car for the open road races too.