[DeTomaso] 400 Exhaust

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 13:58:31 EDT 2012

That's what we call learning.

If you compare W vs. C

1-5-4-2-6-3-7-8
1-3-7-2-6-5-4-8

And then swap top-to-bottom 1&2, 3&4, 5&7, 6&8 becomes 1&2, 5&7, 3&4, 6&8
- so the tri-y's are the same regardless of the firing order.

I don't have a bucket big enough to hold my "learning adventures".

BTW, I had FPA Tri-Y's in my 428 FE Mustang.  I liked them a lot.  They
sounded crisper than Hooker Super Comps - plus they didn't drag on speed
bumps - which is why I made the switch.  My point is that I liked the
design of Tri-Y's.