[DeTomaso] ZF temperatures

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:54:17 EDT 2012

Agreed.

The pores are not holes all the way through the case.  The wd40 gets in the pores and keeps the case clean by not allowing grease to stick.

In a similar fashion, if you wash your hands before you work on your car, grease and dirt doesn't stick to your hands as bad.

I'm sure that's what Lloyd means.

Sent from my iPhone