[DeTomaso] Headlight motor wiring problems

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Tue Sep 4 00:36:39 EDT 2012

This may be fun Jerry, but it won't be of much use to anyone.
I inherited the car after it had had all the electrics burnt out by a
restorer.
(shorted headlamp switch I imagine)
These drawings are the result of a lot of hours of circuit tracing.
The headlamp open/close in the one labelled "Front Compartment"
  is just like the Mike Dailey drawing with 2 SPDT relays replacing the
DPDT relay.
I put 4 pdfs in the poca gallery.
https://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=2874&g2_page=2

You can't view them there, but they download just fine.
.Front Compartment
.Rear Compartment
.Switch Panel
.Relay Panel