[DeTomaso] Headlight motor wiring problems

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 23:23:47 EDT 2012

I replaced my headlight relays with pantera electronics headlight
controller . You can google pantera electronics. It is a circuit board that
uses computer chips and LEDs to indicate functions , it also prevents your
headlights from turning on until the doors are open so you have more
current to operate the headlight motor.  It's a 21st century replacement
for the old electro mechanical relays.
Boyd