[DeTomaso] Headlight motor wiring problems

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 21:42:52 EDT 2012

The hearlight motor uses one double pole double throw relay which is hard to find but can be replaced with two standard relays.  I put some drawings together that Mike Dailey posted here:

http://www.panteraplace.com/page338.html
 http://www.panteraplace.com/Electrical/KG%20headlight%20motor%20circuit.pdf

Ken