[DeTomaso] ZF temperatures

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 20:56:52 EDT 2012

As it applies to computers

http://www.ehow.com/facts_7581315_bare-vs-anodized-heat-sink.html

As it applies to buildings, some detailed info under radiation with a test
on aluminum ratiators

http://www.radiantbarrier.com/physics-of-foil.htm

As it applies to airplanes

http://www.avweb.com/news/maint/182886-1.html

A mixed bag of advice.

I'm going to continue to keep mine squeaky clean and unpainted, you can't
scratch, flake, chip or peel bare aluminum like you can paint or clear
coating. To me, it's as simple as that.
I don't need another item that needs extra attention above and beyond a
good cleaning and reasonable care.

Michael Shortt