[DeTomaso] NPC: EZ clean up tip

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 11:59:59 EDT 2012

Had a friend over while I was tinkering with my car, he asked why it looked
like I had a French manicure. I explained that it was bar soap jammed under
my fingernails that I put there before I started working on the car to keep
dirt and grease from getting in there first. He seemed to think that this
was a revelation of some sort, so I'm sharing.
For really messy stuff I have latex gloves and for grimy, rough, heavy
stuff - mechanics gloves, but for 90% of stuff I like the tactile feel of
my hands and fingers, and I need to look presentable on work days and
around the rest of the house which is mostly all white.

Maybe silly, maybe not.

Michael Shortt