[DeTomaso] 400 Exhaust

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Mon Sep 3 10:09:05 EDT 2012

The exhaust set up is now installed on the 400. Every part built from
scratch. We even laser cut the flanges. This system is quite a bit
different then stock. Here is how it came out:

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/ex/ex3.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/ex/exh1.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/ex/exh2.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/ex/exh3.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/ex/exh4.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/ex/exh5.jpg

The rear cover is not over the trans cooler but it will be flat black as
well as the decklid, hood and other minor parts.

I could see re-doing it one day and trying to make the muffler cans a bit
more attractive. I have some chrome tips but I can't decide if I want them
on. I will need to shorten them.

Exhaust is coated with Jet Hot extreme 2500 and the well is covered with
Thermo Tec heat barier.