[DeTomaso] Car show trivia

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Sat Sep 1 22:09:52 EDT 2012

But sometimes you get lucky.
I just spent the day volunteering at a Concours d'Elegance (Crescent Beach)
and they had invited one very original Pantera to the Italian section.
It got a perfect score for authenticity, but only a medium score for
elegance
(make whatever you will of that).
However the bystanders were discussing the merits of pushbuttons, pre-Ls
and Ls,
and disagreeing with each other.
I had mine in the parking and apparently there were always a handful
standing around it.
When I got back to it there was one guy wanting to know where all the
rubber bumpers went
  and another wondering where the best place to shop would be.
dave