[DeTomaso] Stockholm, Sweden area Pantera owners?

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 18:45:11 EDT 2012

> I'm flying in Sunday just after lunch and was wondering if there are any Pantera happenings or if anyone wants to get together on the afternoon of 11/4.

Goran Malmberg is near Stockholm.  If you're flying into Arlanda airport,
he's around 30 miles and they have an express train dircet from Arlanda into
Stockholm.  Goran is only a few miles from Bromma, a national airport.
I just got back from the Swedish arctic circle (Vidsel flight test range and
Jokkmock).  Our testing went long and I didn't get a chance to meet
with Goran.
If you see him, please say hello for me.

Dan Jones