[DeTomaso] Here we go...

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 21:02:27 EDT 2012

Down here in Texas, last year, we had that unreal drought, which killed over 300,000,000 trees.  When the next hurricane comes through here (Houston - Gulf Coast), there will be massive damage from falling trees.     But, back to the immediate problem, good luck to all of you up in the bad-weather areas.    ---Bill