[DeTomaso] New 351C cast iron available

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 23:48:45 EDT 2012

Brand new 351C cast iron blocks available ­ from Australia.

I just saw this on the network54 list:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/119419/thread/1351469279/ARROW+BLOCKS+is+fina
ly+here%2C+sorry+for+the+delay

The price quoted is $3450 (plus shipping).  Needs to be finish bored/honed.
Cam/crank tunnels are supposed to be finished.

I'm just the messenger.  I don't know anything about this block.  Yes, you
could use a Windsor block and build a Cleavor. The advantage to this block
is you can reuse all of your 351C stuff ­ pan, fuel pump, intake, etc. - and
it all fits.

It says they are not building aluminum.  They don't see the market with
Buttermore and McKeown working on aluminum blocks.