[DeTomaso] Pantera Gauges

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Tue Oct 30 09:37:43 EDT 2012

Corey Price turned me onto these gauges. They are customizable from
bezels, backgrounds, fonts, needles, etc. You can add art work. I uploaded
the logo which is actually a logo I drew. I ended p conversing with them
as there was text where I wanted to put the logo which said "rpm x 1000".
I asked them to remove the text which was no problem.

They are easy to work with. You can pick a gauge on the web site and play
with the configuration. 4-1/2" gauges are very hard to find and when you
do it is hard to find them in anything higher then 140mph spedo's. These
have several options.

Gary