[DeTomaso] NPC - Carfax

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 16:54:51 EDT 2012

I don't, but also be aware that Carfax often isn't worth the paper it is printed on as it is "based on information supplied to Carfax, Carfax does not have the complete history of every vehicle" as not all States/agencies are obligated to report. There was a class action lawsuit against Carfax a while back, their small print now states the above and their buyback guarantee has similarly worded loopholes.

I purchased a truck back in 2005, it had a clean Carfax, so I thought all was good but when I called for insurance I was told it had 3 major claims against it. Best thing you can do is get ahold of your insuarnce agent and see if he/she can access insurance records.

Julian