[DeTomaso] A few Mustang brake rotors still available

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Oct 28 20:25:37 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

Okay, all of you who ordered brake rotors have come through with payment,
and I've shipped 90 rotors out in the past week.   I deliberately ordered a
few extras, knowing that some people would be late joining the party, and I
was right--I've sold some of those extras already.

But as of now, I have eight extra premium (vented, not slotted) rotors
available for $125 each plus tax and shipping (it comes up to $287.33 for a
pair), and two extra Powerslot (slotted, vented) rotors available for $145 each
plus tax and shipping ($333.83 total).

First come, first served!