[DeTomaso] Here we go...

Tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Sun Oct 28 15:51:09 EDT 2012

It's starting to drizzle here in northern NJ...Frankenstorm is coming as
predicted.
Due to construction at home, the Pcar and Mustang are in a 30' storage unit.
I think its above the local high water mark, but I'm not 100% sure.  One
daily driver is in the unfinished new garage; the other is parked down the
street in a parking lot...it's a wooded neighborhood, so there is potential
for fallen trees blocking driveways and roads.
Good luck to all my fellow Jersey Panteras members!
-Tony